By Essex Cleaners Ltd., May 7 2016 04:41PM
There’s nothing like a freshly made bed and sparkling bathroom to help you relax when your time is yours. And if your time mostly belongs to the baby, you know that keeping the nursery clean is important for the well-being of both you and your child.
Some areas of the house are frequently neglected because they are kept behind closed doors. The secret to keeping them neat and tidy is periodic organisation and a regular cleaning routing.
Your weekly cleaning routing might include the following activities:
• Straighten the dresser top.
• Put away any clean clothes.
• Dust the wall hangings and other decorations.
• Polish any wood furniture.
• Dust the light bulbs and lampshades.
• Change the sheets (or dust cover) and pillowcases.
• Wipe down wall switches.
• Shake out any small area rugs.
• Vacuum the floors.