By Essex Cleaners Ltd., Sep 7 2016 09:31PM
The bathroom has developed a reputation for being the nastiest room in the house when it comes to cleaning. But it doesn't have to be that way. There are some very simple things you can do every day to virtually stop bacteria, mold, and mildew in their tracks.
1. Use daily 'no-wipe' shower cleaner to prevent soap-scum buildup. Squeegee doors and walls after each shower to discorage mold. Use an exhaust fan or open a window while showering to vent the moist air.
2. Hang towels so they will dry as quickly as possible.
3. Wipe the sink, faucets, and countertop after the final use every morning.
4. Use a flush-release cleaning product in the toilet bowl. Or brush the bowl daily to keep it clean.
5. Pour all-purpose cleaner in the toilet-brush holder to keep it fresh and ready for use.
6. Keep sanitizing wipes on hand for cleaning on the fly.
- For the busy professional, Essex Cleaners is a low cost, high standard cleaning service with no contracts or management fee's. Simple, effective, and just a phone call away. www. EssexCleaners.co.uk