HOME & OFFICE
A B O U T
C O N T A C T U S
T E S T I M O N I A L S
Still the lowest cost in town
Find out more about Essex Cleaners Ltd.
10 Local branches in Essex
Or find us to have a free consultation
See what our clients have to say about us
Welcome to our weekly 'Tips blog'
What are the benefits to cleaning?
First and foremost, a clean home is a healthier home. Germs in your home can create and spread illness. While it is impossible to kill all germs, cleaning and disinfecting is the best offense against them.
Cleaning is an investment.
Regular upkeep helps carpet and furnishings last longer. Frequent vacuuming can extend the life of carpet by preventing dirt from being ground in, which can destroy carpet fibers, for example. A regular cleaning routine can save you money in the long run.
It's free to talk with us on 0845 050 7945, or book a cleaning appointment here.
By Essex Cleaners Ltd., Sep 7 2016 09:31PM
The bathroom has developed a reputation for being the nastiest room in the house when it comes to cleaning. But it doesn't have to be that way. There are some very simple things you can do every day to virtually stop bacteria, mold, and mildew in their tracks.
1. Use daily 'no-wipe' shower cleaner to prevent soap-scum buildup. Squeegee doors and walls after each shower to discorage mold. Use an exhaust fan or open a window while showering to vent the moist air.
2. Hang towels so they will dry as quickly as possible.
3. Wipe the sink, faucets, and countertop after the final use every morning.
4. Use a flush-release cleaning product in the toilet bowl. Or brush the bowl daily to keep it clean.
5. Pour all-purpose cleaner in the toilet-brush holder to keep it fresh and ready for use.
6. Keep sanitizing wipes on hand for cleaning on the fly.
- For the busy professional, Essex Cleaners is a low cost, high standard cleaning service with no contracts or management fee's. Simple, effective, and just a phone call away. www. EssexCleaners.co.uk
By Essex Cleaners Ltd., Feb 21 2016 01:30AM
Dirt comes into the house on our shows, clothes, and hair. It consists of accumulated crumbs, pet hair, pest droppings, and other undesirable matter we can wipe, sweep, or vacuum.
Dust is a combination of many things, including feather and fabric fibers, pet dander, food particles, insect parts, and microscopic mites.
Germs are potentially harmful microorganisms, including bacteria and viruses, that cause illnesses that can be transmitted via unclean surfaces.
Mould, like germs, is a natural part of our environment, but it can cause allergic responses and asthma attacks.
- For the busy professional, Essex Cleaners is a low cost, high standard cleaning service with no contracts or management fee's Simple Effective, and just a phone call away. www. EssexCleaners.co.uk
Great Cleaning Tips, every week.
Clean, Cleaner, Cleanest