HOME & OFFICE
A B O U T
C O N T A C T U S
T E S T I M O N I A L S
Still the lowest cost in town
Find out more about Essex Cleaners Ltd.
10 Local branches in Essex
Or find us to have a free consultation
See what our clients have to say about us
Welcome to our weekly 'Tips blog'
What are the benefits to cleaning?
First and foremost, a clean home is a healthier home. Germs in your home can create and spread illness. While it is impossible to kill all germs, cleaning and disinfecting is the best offense against them.
Cleaning is an investment.
Regular upkeep helps carpet and furnishings last longer. Frequent vacuuming can extend the life of carpet by preventing dirt from being ground in, which can destroy carpet fibers, for example. A regular cleaning routine can save you money in the long run.
It's free to talk with us on 0845 050 7945, or book a cleaning appointment here.
By Essex Cleaners Ltd., May 7 2016 04:41PM
There’s nothing like a freshly made bed and sparkling bathroom to help you relax when your time is yours. And if your time mostly belongs to the baby, you know that keeping the nursery clean is important for the well-being of both you and your child.
Some areas of the house are frequently neglected because they are kept behind closed doors. The secret to keeping them neat and tidy is periodic organisation and a regular cleaning routing.
Your weekly cleaning routing might include the following activities:
• Straighten the dresser top.
• Put away any clean clothes.
• Dust the wall hangings and other decorations.
• Polish any wood furniture.
• Dust the light bulbs and lampshades.
• Change the sheets (or dust cover) and pillowcases.
• Wipe down wall switches.
• Shake out any small area rugs.
• Vacuum the floors.
By Essex Cleaners Ltd., Mar 5 2016 07:06PM
Tips for keeping hardwood floors clean and glowing:
• Sweep or dust mop often. Use a wool dust mop to shine.
• Vacuum as often as you vacuum carpets. Be sure to use the hard-floor attachment, not the carpet beater brush.
• Damp-mop polyurethane floors occasionally with a wrung-out mop. Buff waxed floors occasionally to renew shine. Rewax them annually with a wood cleaning/waxing compound.
• Use a white cloth moistened with acetone or nail polish remover to remover to remove oil, paint, marker, lip-stick, ink, or tar. Harden candle wax or chewing gum messes with ice and then gently scrape it away with a plastic scraper, such as a credit card.
Mop wood laminate floors with a mixture of 1 cup of vinegar in 1 gallon of warm water, or with just plain water. As with hardwood floors, wring out your mop so it is only slightly damp.
If you’re not sure whether you have a waxed or polyurethane-coated wood floor, sprinkle a few drops of water on the floor. If the water beads up, the floor is probably coated with polyurethane.
Do not use Ammonia on any surface if you recently used liquid choline bleach or a product containing any bleach.
Essex Cleaners Ltd. carefully manage your home or office to keep the environment healthy. Call us for help on 0845 050 7945 or click here to book a clean.
By Essex Cleaners Ltd., Mar 1 2016 10:09AM
Try these proven tips for getting the job done faster and more efficiently:
• Remove clutter from the floors and other surfaces before you start cleaning.
• Clean from top to bottom. Start with the cobwebs near the ceiling. Then dust the ceiling fans, tops of bookcases, and other higher-up surfaces. Work your way down. Clean the floors last.
• Instead of removing everything from surfaces, move everything to the right to clean the laft side, and vice versa.
• After spraying on a cleaning product, wait a few minutes to allow the product to do its job.
• Try not to get distracted when you are cleaning.
• Clean each room in a clockwise direction, starting from the door.
• Do jobs in the same order each time and cleaning will become automatic.
We encorage our teams to be efficient in cleaning, without a loss of quality. For a free home or office cleaning quote, or to book your cleaning online, click here.
By Essex Cleaners Ltd., Feb 21 2016 01:30AM
Dirt comes into the house on our shows, clothes, and hair. It consists of accumulated crumbs, pet hair, pest droppings, and other undesirable matter we can wipe, sweep, or vacuum.
Dust is a combination of many things, including feather and fabric fibers, pet dander, food particles, insect parts, and microscopic mites.
Germs are potentially harmful microorganisms, including bacteria and viruses, that cause illnesses that can be transmitted via unclean surfaces.
Mould, like germs, is a natural part of our environment, but it can cause allergic responses and asthma attacks.
- For the busy professional, Essex Cleaners is a low cost, high standard cleaning service with no contracts or management fee's Simple Effective, and just a phone call away. www. EssexCleaners.co.uk
Great Cleaning Tips, every week.
Clean, Cleaner, Cleanest