By Essex Cleaners Ltd., Mar 1 2016 10:09AM
Try these proven tips for getting the job done faster and more efficiently:
• Remove clutter from the floors and other surfaces before you start cleaning.
• Clean from top to bottom. Start with the cobwebs near the ceiling. Then dust the ceiling fans, tops of bookcases, and other higher-up surfaces. Work your way down. Clean the floors last.
• Instead of removing everything from surfaces, move everything to the right to clean the laft side, and vice versa.
• After spraying on a cleaning product, wait a few minutes to allow the product to do its job.
• Try not to get distracted when you are cleaning.
• Clean each room in a clockwise direction, starting from the door.
• Do jobs in the same order each time and cleaning will become automatic.
We encorage our teams to be efficient in cleaning, without a loss of quality. For a free home or office cleaning quote, or to book your cleaning online, click here.