HOME & OFFICE
A B O U T
C O N T A C T U S
T E S T I M O N I A L S
Still the lowest cost in town
Find out more about Essex Cleaners Ltd.
10 Local branches in Essex
Or find us to have a free consultation
See what our clients have to say about us
Welcome to our weekly 'Tips blog'
What are the benefits to cleaning?
First and foremost, a clean home is a healthier home. Germs in your home can create and spread illness. While it is impossible to kill all germs, cleaning and disinfecting is the best offense against them.
Cleaning is an investment.
Regular upkeep helps carpet and furnishings last longer. Frequent vacuuming can extend the life of carpet by preventing dirt from being ground in, which can destroy carpet fibers, for example. A regular cleaning routine can save you money in the long run.
It's free to talk with us on 0845 050 7945, or book a cleaning appointment here.
By Essex Cleaners Ltd., Mar 1 2016 10:09AM
Try these proven tips for getting the job done faster and more efficiently:
• Remove clutter from the floors and other surfaces before you start cleaning.
• Clean from top to bottom. Start with the cobwebs near the ceiling. Then dust the ceiling fans, tops of bookcases, and other higher-up surfaces. Work your way down. Clean the floors last.
• Instead of removing everything from surfaces, move everything to the right to clean the laft side, and vice versa.
• After spraying on a cleaning product, wait a few minutes to allow the product to do its job.
• Try not to get distracted when you are cleaning.
• Clean each room in a clockwise direction, starting from the door.
• Do jobs in the same order each time and cleaning will become automatic.
We encorage our teams to be efficient in cleaning, without a loss of quality. For a free home or office cleaning quote, or to book your cleaning online, click here.
By Essex Cleaners Ltd., Feb 21 2016 07:04AM
Plan 1 All at Once.
This traditional approach to quickly cleaning works well for people who have two or more days off each week and either enjoy cleaning or enjoy the satisfaction that comes from cleaning the whole house from top to bottom.
Plan 2: One Task a Day.
Post a list on necessary cleaning tasks on your refrigerator. Do one task each day. This is a good approach for people who don't like routines.
Plan 3: 30 Minutes a Day
Tend to put off chores? Spend 30 minutes each day on one room or one whole-house cleaning task. One possible daily schedule:
Day 1 Kitchen
Day 2 Bathroom
Day 3 Living room, family room, or dining room
Day 4 Bedrooms
Day 5 Office, entryways
Day 6 Laundry room
Day 7 Rest
Or you could arrange a task-orientated schedule, like dusting and polishing the furniture in every room one day, for example.
Still not working for you, Plan 4 is to call the professionals. Low cost, high standards EssexCleaners.co.uk
Great Cleaning Tips, every week.
Clean, Cleaner, Cleanest